Historic Shiloh Church
The Shiloh property is one of the oldest and most historic landmarks in Gallatin, TN. It was originally chartered as Shiloh Presbyterian church and was built in the 1870’s. The remains of several Confederate soldiers are marked in the cemetery on the church grounds.
In 2015, Saint Michael’s purchased the property, renovated by adding electricity and a secondary building on the property, and had its first service on Easter Sunday, April 5th, 2015.